Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

  • Hours of sunshine in Prince George, British Columbia range from 1:19 for each day in December to 8:36 to each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 16:51 long and the shortest day is 7:08 long.
  • The longest day is 9:43 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1817 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:58 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 41.5% of daylight hours. The remaining 58.5% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 36.5° above the horizon at Prince George, British Columbia.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 01:44 03:04 04:11 06:06 08:00 08:00 08:36 07:50 05:32 03:17 01:52 01:19   04:58
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:02 09:42 11:47 14:00 15:57 17:00 16:32 14:49 12:39 10:26 08:30 07:29   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 22 (78) 33 (67) 36 (64) 44 (56) 51 (49) 48 (52) 53 (47) 54 (46) 45 (55) 32 (68) 23 (77) 18 (82)   41 (59)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 16.4 25.7 36.6 48.2 56.4 59.6 56.5 48.1 36.6 25.2 16.1 12.8   36.5

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Prince George, British Columbia, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy