| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prince George, British Columbia in November is slightly cold at -3.1 °C (26.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.8 °C (19.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with snow once in a while. Only 52.7mm (2.1in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 15 days.
- In November the blue above Prince George, British Columbia is really dreary with on average only 1:48 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:48 long and the longest day is 9:20 long with an average length of 8:30.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prince George, British Columbia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Prince George, British Columbia:
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 422.7 kms (262.7 miles) NE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 261.1 kms (162.3 miles) NE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 283.9 kms (176.4 miles) ENE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) E
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) S
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.8 miles) SE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 385.1 kms (239.3 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) S