| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prince George, British Columbia in May is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 51.7mm (2in) of liquid is transfered during on average 11 days.
- In May the skies in Prince George, British Columbia are moderately sunny having on balance a pleasing 8:00 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:05 long and the longest day is 16:41 long with an average length of 15:57.
- There are approximately 7:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prince George, British Columbia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Prince George, British Columbia:
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 422.7 kms (262.7 miles) NE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 261.1 kms (162.3 miles) NE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 283.9 kms (176.4 miles) ENE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) E
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) S
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.8 miles) SE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 385.1 kms (239.3 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) S