| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Prince George, British Columbia in December is cold at -8.4 °C (16.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -4.5 °C (23.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.5 °C (9.5 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with snow sometimes. Only 53.8mm (2.1in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Prince George, British Columbia is dismal having an average of just 1:19 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:23 long and the longest day is 7:46 long with an average length of 7:29.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Prince George, British Columbia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Prince George, British Columbia:
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 422.7 kms (262.7 miles) NE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 261.1 kms (162.3 miles) NE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 283.9 kms (176.4 miles) ENE
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 409.9 kms (254.7 miles) E
- Quesnel, Bc, Canada - 95.6 kms (59.4 miles) S
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 299.1 kms (185.8 miles) SE
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 385.1 kms (239.3 miles) SSE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 413.8 kms (257.1 miles) S